Many of you might already be aware of the possible AI tools coming to your Dev stacks, work and personal applications. We witness Google’s AI offers, Microsoft’s AI offers, Adobe’s offers, OpenAI offers, and many more good yet not too popular ones. Then we came across Google’s “MusicLM” then everything about the future of AI really sunk in for us.
Recently even listened to a AI song version of Artificial Intelligent Drake & The Weeknd called “Drake AI – Heart On My Sleeve ft. The Weeknd AI”. It wasn’t bad.
Marketers, Founders, People & Investors…this s#&%@ is going to break everything in our modern society. This is going to break laws, break Wall Street, break Bay Street, break incumbent careers, weaken democracy, overwhelm governments, manipulate people, and so on. There’s likely some good as well.
The team at MBHVIM ( which supports GreatestFounders™ + Founders Under 40™ Group + BJ Mannyst) are excited and terrified of this technology.
To the businesses, this technology will be the biggest disruption to everything since internet, if steps are not taking.
Some of the threats are:
- Underused and overuse of AI
- Liability from damage caused by AI
- Copyright issues
- Threats to human rights
- Business rights and democracy
- Threats to government
- AI plus automation will impact jobs
- Tax revenue model
- Future consumers
- Greater competition
- Barrier to entry is shorter and cheaper
- More intense safety and security risks
- Transparency challenges
- Ever severe stock market and economy crashes
- Guns / Weapons controlled by AI
- Humans devolve or go dumb
- Everything will be faster
- Everything will require more processing brain power
- Trust may deteriorate further
- AI-generated models/ actors for fashion, advertisements, movies,etc
- AI to monitor national digital currency
FYI: FOLLOW THE CURRENT TOOLS & EXPERIMENTS
- Google https://experiments.withgoogle.com/
- Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ai/ai-lab-projects
- Tesla https://www.tesla.com/AI
- Adobe https://www.adobe.com/sensei/generative-ai/firefly.html
- Nvidia https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/research/ai-playground/
- Google Blog https://ai.googleblog.com/2022/04/pathways-language-model-palm-scaling-to.html
- Google Research https://research.google/
- Timeline of Computer History https://www.computerhistory.org/timeline/computers/
***More Tools are on the last page.
***A little tip for any investor wanting to invest in AI, be careful.
- Not every tool is 100% based on AI
- Some people are leveraging other tools
- Some just add the words AI or ML to their products
- Some just use AI just like a business uses a Word Processor
- Some are using other peoples data
- Some will be frauds
The content below where all put together with the assistance of an AI content generator. The generator simply inspired us and we amplified the value of the content. Most of the content is still overall original and ours. We’ve clearly stated which content was written by AI with “[ ]” brackets.
Surprisingly AI seems to write perfectly, but the question is where / who exactly is its source???
EARLY DAYS OF PC
[The early days of personal computing were a time of extraordinary innovation and experimentation, as pioneers like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates worked to bring powerful computers into the hands of everyday people for the first time. In these early years, computer hardware was expensive and often unreliable, but software development was flourishing, with the emergence of popular operating systems like MS-DOS and Apple DOS. As desktop computers evolved from clunky machines with limited capabilities to sleek devices equipped with advanced graphics and sound technology, they began to transform every area of society, from business and finance to education and entertainment. The early days of PC set the stage for a revolution that would change the world forever, shaping how we communicate, work, and play in ways that are still unfolding today.] – A.I. Content Generator
[The early days of using personal computers were marked by excitement and curiosity about the potential they held for enhancing professional work. As a tool for data entry, analysis, and presentation, PCs gave users increased accuracy, speed, and efficiency in their work output. However, there were also challenges that came with adopting this new technology – limited software compatibility, complicated operating systems, and a steep learning curve that required high levels of technical expertise. Professional user communities quickly adapted to these challenges through peer support networks as well as formal training programs. Today, the benefits of using personal computers for professional work are clear from the flexibility and agility they provide to professionals across industries such as healthcare, finance or education to name a few.] – A.I. Content Generator
Now we are gradually transitioning from one critical technology to a whole lot more advance technology that could improve humanity or threaten humanity. It will impact Communication, Laws, Products, Services, Governments, Communities, Energy, Jobs, Behaviors, Investors, Retail, Real Estate, Construction, and more.
AI & COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
As companies like Google, Microsoft, Tesla, Adobe, OpenAI (the creators of Chat GPT), Nvidia, and others lead the ever-evolving AI race, it’s critical for organizations and individuals to adapt to these developments in artificial intelligence (AI). And hopefully seek more the positive constructive potential benefits & truly prevent the downside. As of May 2023, everyone has access to unlimited amount of AI tools.
- AI reshapes our communication landscape
- People could adopt the voice of Marilyn Monroe as theirs
- May alter human interactions dramatically
- Non AI human connection will becomes crucial
- Human soft skills will be crucial
- Those who hang on to human communication skill will get ahead faster
- There may be downside when people find out they may be engaging AI conversation bots
- When an artwork is labeled as AI-made rather than human-made it may not be valued as much
- Expect to see groups fighting to give AI the same rights as humans
- Biases and preferences in communication
- The ability to detect AI communication will be difficult
- Some still say AI may not be able to completely replace sales people but we thought of it and realize not if an AI decision maker / purchaser is engaging with an AI Sales Bot
- Humans will always build relationship with other humans??
- Any individuals in this space including white collars should be preparing
- What separates us from machines is not our human wisdom anymore, but our value for humanity
- More potential for collaboration with more AI communication tools
- Conflict resolution skill
- Robot & AI communication management skills
- Human connections will be in greater demand
- Marketers will embrace AI marketing
- There could be fewer people hired for marketing roles
- It will be challenging for marketing or sales department to figure if they are selling an AI or person
- 100x more content and content producers
- More storage space needed for IT
- Greater fight for attention and fewer buyers
- More question prompts asking if you are human or robot or AI
- Analyze customer profiles and suggest matches faster with AI
- AI can streamline many marketing tasks
- AI output quality control will be crucial
- The best talent may be those able to write effective prompts
- Facial emotion recognition (FER) may be useful or creepy
- Celebrities will be licensing their voice, features for ads
- AI used to perform data theft will be problem
- Using AI to create better email marketing but AI spam filters increase
- Using AI to create better Ad Copy
- Improved customer targeting and personalization
- Optimized Ad placement and performance
- AI-powered natural language processing (NLP) can help marketers understand better
- Predictive analytic and forecasting in marketing become easier and accurate
- AI for image and video recognition / production
- AI can also help in choosing the right AI stacks
- It may take time to hire for AI skills and marketing expertise
- AI in voice search may grow in deployment but use may not
- AI in Social Media, AR & VR will be great to incorporate but it may lead to a creepy like experience
AI Marketing Challenges and Risks :
While AI marketing has many benefits, it also poses some challenges and risks that businesses should consider.
- Data privacy and security concerns
- Too much dependency on AI and algorithmic
- Bias and black-box questions
- Ethical considerations in AI marketing
- Lack of trust and transparency
- Impact of AI on society and humanity
- Regulations and standards for AI ethics
- More complexity
Future of it all in terms of communication and marketing will be both good and bad. Just like telemarketing, email marketing, and other tools. As well as new more sophisticated AI-powered tools and platforms will be developed that can do every aspect of CMO role.
***MBHVIM is open to AI MarTech ideas and welcome to collaborate on a solution for interested parties.
AI & LAWS
As mentioned earlier of the Drake & Weeknd’ spoof example. This is just the innocent yet terrifying part of AI. Deep fake is terrifying. Creating AI versions of someone copyrighted material is terrifying financially. The music track was removed from social media but we found it on YouTube. It just made us think, the entire entertainment industry is about to be disrupted from a far worst technology than mp3, Napster, Spotify.
When it comes to laws and trying to prove infringement, we believe it is about to get more difficult cause there’s also AI tools generating music with human prompts. Sampling was common practice in the music business now pretty much anyone can do it and claim it was all AI work.
For those of you who don’t know, AI tools today are just scraping data of all kinds of sources. Some might have been trained on good quality royalty free work and others on bunch of random internet content, then it spits it out to the untrained eyes or hears as original.
Then the question becomes can a AI program even have patent, copyrights?
But if companies can own copyrights then obviously AI tools owned by companies could, right?
So lawsuits are mostly being brought against the software creators like OpenAI and others. No one knows how this all plays out legally.
AI & PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Alphabet’s Google recently unveiled more user case artificial intelligence in its products. Microsoft has been unveiling more AI features and tools for it’s products.
“Here are the new AI products and features to watch for:
- “In what appears to be a direct challenge to Amazon, Search is getting an AI-powered Snapshot section with a detailed summary of options, pricing and reviews to respond to shopping prompts like “What’s a good bike for a 5-mile commute with hills?” “
- “Gmail is getting a Help Me Write tool that can compose a range of responses to emails, including styles that are formal and elaborate, short and sweet, and “I’m Feeling Lucky” for those unsure of how to respond. This builds on the Smart Reply tool released in 2017, which provides quick responses to emails, and the Smart Compose tool that followed, which offers writing suggestions as users type. The Help Me Write tool has been available in both Gmail and Docs to “trusted testers” since March.”
- “Maps is getting Immersive View for Routes, expanding on a feature introduced at last year’s Google I/O to provide scenic views of biking, walking and driving routes that users can zoom in to see points of interest, weather conditions, air quality and traffic. It’s coming to 15 cities, including New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and London, by the end of the year.”
- “Photos is getting Magic Editor, which can fill in the blanks of things cut off in a photo and builds on Magic Eraser, which can delete items. One of Google’s first native AI products, Photos was introduced in 2015 and uses machine learning to search photos for people and things, like sunsets. Magic Editor is expected later this year.”
Automated Computer Code
A trained AI that can write code, assist in autocomplete features for coders. Which can make software development more efficient and cheaper.
The world of search engine is about to evolve. This could impact companies in the SEO space. The new results from search are likely to get you much closer to the information instead going from sites to sites. It may even disrupt how Google makes money.
Clearly microsoft will incorporate more AI into its suite of office software. So will Goolgle. This may mean workers may spend less time on administrative or software work. All the more the reason commercial real estate needs to be more concerned.
More automated note-taking functions, more automated file organizations, more automated scheduling, and much more that will require less human intervention. AI that can customize output for certain roles.
Automate and manage many of the IT function in SMB to Enterprise companies. More non-tech workers will be able to handle more complex IT responsibilities by just collaborating with a AI IT Manager.
Automating the Sales Process
According to Microsoft “sales agents typically spend 66 percent of their day on tasks that can easily be automated, freeing them up to dedicate their time to specific customers and challenges that require a human touch.” But one thing we’ll add is that a sales person may be eliminated if the buyer is an AI tool that doesn’t need Face-Face or relationships.
.We are re-imagining all of our core products, including search,”Sundar Pichai, Alphabet’s CEO,
In Addition To Products & Services:
- Much of the AI technology we use today runs on cloud computing infrastructure that are being manged by companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Alibaba and Others.
- Phone and laptop hardware is supposedly much less powerful to run AI Development
- The future is (Edge Computing) which is AI locally on a device which can process data locally therefore no need for cloud-based processing
- The demand for GPU may continue to grow
What Is Edge Computing? Edge computing takes the power of AI directly to those devices and processes the captured data at its source—instead of in the cloud or data center. This accelerates the AI pipeline to power real-time decision-making and software-defined autonomous machines. ” – Nvidia
FYI: SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT INTELLIGENCE & AI
The Chinese Room
The Chinese room argument originally published unsure what year however it goes something like this:
“Suppose an AI were developed that takes Chinese characters as input, processes them, and produces Chinese characters as output. It does so well enough to pass the Turing test. Does it then follow that the AI actually “understood” the Chinese characters it was processing?
Searle says that it doesn’t, but that the AI was just acting as if it understood the Chinese. His rationale is that a man (who understands only English) placed in a sealed room could, given the proper instructions and enough time, do the same. This man could receive a request in Chinese, follow English instructions on what to do with those Chinese characters, and provide the output in Chinese. This man never actually understood the Chinese characters, but simply followed the instructions. So, Searle theorizes, would an AI not actually understand what it is processing, it’s just acting as if it does. ”Source Unknown
***Learn more about the Chinese room Argument https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/chinese-room/
AI & ENERGY & UTILITIES
[AI is being used in various ways across the energy sector, from predictive maintenance for wind turbines to optimizing grid management. One of the most exciting developments is the use of AI-powered microgrids which offer a more efficient and reliable way of generating electricity by utilizing renewable sources such as solar and wind power. This technology has not only reduced costs but also enabled remote communities with limited access to energy to become self-sufficient. As we move towards a greener future, it’s clear that AI will play a key role in transforming the energy sector and reducing our dependence on fossil fuels.] – A.I. Content Generator
For example it can:
- Optimizing energy production and scheduling
- Asset tracking
- Digital twins
- Defect detection
- AI-led Cybersecurity
- Workplace safety
- Emission tracking
- Logistics network optimizations
- AI Led inventory management
- Optimized procurement
- Reducing equipment downtime
AI & RECRUITING
Recruiting today is still a process that still many companies will say is not perfect. Will today’s AI make it better?
- Clearly it automates repetitive tasks
- Analyze vast amounts of data
- Identify top candidates with the right skills and qualifications
- Maybe more proving of skills and skills level
- There could be more challenges and ethical considerations with AI
- AI could even conduct online interviews with AI Avatars and AI chat
- The real human then spends more human time with likely fits
- Possibly AI could reduce bias by temporarily replacing people’s identifiers with numbers
- AI could lead to more diverse and inclusive workforce (Likely if org have no preferences)
- It will be crucial for companies using third party AI recruiting platform to verify their platform was trained with consensual diverse data and free of bias
- As recruitment becomes more data-driven, there is a risk of candidates’ personal information being misused or mishandled. There are likely some companies using it for non-consensual purposes.
- Predictive analytics can enable recruiters to predict how well a candidate will perform in a specific role
[What is AI Recruiting? AI recruiting is the use of machine intelligence to automate and streamline the recruitment process. It involves using algorithms, predictive analytics, and natural language processing to make recruitment more efficient and effective. AI recruiting tools can help organizations source candidates, screen resumes, conduct online interviews, and provide data-driven insights that enable recruiters to make informed hiring decisions.] – A.I. Content Generator
Impact on the recruitment industry:
- It’s either going to make a lot of recruiters better
- Eliminate more traditional recruiters
- Training and development for AI recruiters
- It will be crucial for companies to train and develop their HR staff on the best use of AI.
- Ethical considerations of AI in recruiting will be important due to the need to reduce possibilities of lawsuit
- While AI recruiting can provide many benefits, it is important for companies to consider its ethical implications.
- HR professionals must consistently monitor the AI’s performance for fairness
AI & BEHAVIOR CHANGES
[The integration of artificial intelligence into various industries is set to have a significant impact on human behaviors. As AI becomes more advanced and widespread, it will inevitably lead to changes in the way we work and live. For example, in the workplace, tasks that were once performed by humans will be automated, which may lead to job loss for some individuals. Moreover, the use of AI algorithms may also change the way businesses interact with customers, making it easier and faster to address concerns or make purchases online. Additionally, AI-powered personal assistants could change our day-to-day lives by anticipating our needs and helping us manage our schedules more efficiently. However, as with any new technology, there are concerns about privacy and data security when it comes to AI. To fully understand how this transformation will impact human behaviors requires careful consideration of its potential consequences – both positive and negative.] – AI Content Generator
- Human closeness (face-face) will be gradually diminishing
- The need to gather in groups may not be needed
- Some people may recent those getting ahead
- Shopping norms like interacting with a person in a store will be reduced
- Wealth inequality will grow
- Expect more gated communities
- Reliable autonomous vehicles that enable a safe driver-less driving experience which means reduce driving anxiety
- Changes in offline and online education. From using AI robots to teach k -12 students.
- Making it possible that no kid is ever left behind
- AI technologies to assist teachers in the classroom and in the home.
- Out of school continuous education like help with homework.
- Improve patient healthcare engagement because AI is used to scale personal care
- More adoption of AI home robots is coming which means certain tasks done by robots but threatens human jobs
- More AI machines with personality like a Knight Rider KITT
- Policing in communities could be much worst due to too much dependency on AI tools and tech tools making some lives feel more threatened
- People and companies likely to find any means to protect their IP rights
- “And you still have to train [AI] to your particular business.” and likely coming with mistakes just like other technology
- With pressure from tech companies, everyone will be forced or ease into adopting AI
- For businesses behavior, there’s likely going to be a need for customization of AI , More better data analysis, more customize AI models, help with scaling, help with integration, AI support, for businesses,
AI & INVESTORS
AI usage is going to be very popular with financial institution. It’s already in use but you can just imagine the more sophisticated AI handling more complex task . AI & robotics are clearly going to make a lot of people rich. We hope the haves help the have little come along.
[Artificial intelligence (AI) is poised to transform the financial services industry in a multitude of ways, especially for investment investors. With its ability to analyze vast amounts of data and apply complex algorithms in real-time, AI has significant potential to enhance investment decision-making processes and generate higher returns through improved risk management. AI-powered solutions can also help investors make more informed decisions by detecting patterns and predicting market trends with greater accuracy. Additionally, AI can be leveraged to personalize client experiences, automate routine tasks, and improve regulatory compliance while reducing operational costs. However, as with any technological advancement, there are also concerns about the potential risks associated with relying too heavily on algorithms and the need for transparency and ethical standards in their development and deployment. Therefore, it will be critical for investment investors to work collaboratively with technology experts to design AI systems that maximize value while minimizing risks.] – A.I. Content Generator
- Automate the analysis and interpretation of large amounts of data
- Help companies monitor and respond to market events in real-time
- Uses AI to interpret market data and identify investment opportunities
- Examine investor sentiment and share findings
- Gain greater knowledge of the sector faster
- Improved investor targeting and engagement
- Help companies manage risk more effectively
- Better portfolio management
- Reduce the risk of overexposure to a particular sector or asset class
- Maybe a better capitalism with more ESG and accountability
Risks and Challenges:
- Data bias
- Technical expertise limitation
- Decrease in human touch and contact
- AI Ethical considerations must be put in place
- It is important to consider the ethical implications of its use
- The transparency method and accountability when using AI in investment
- Privacy and security concerns
- The possibilities of ever more fraudulent tactics and products
AI & CONSTRUCTION
AI in construction is likely to continue to transform the construction industry (slowly) and enabling companies to complete projects faster, more efficiently, and with greater precision.
- Automating mundane tasks and improving decision-making
- Enhancement of project management
- Optimize resource allocation
- Monitor worker safety
- Hazard recognition
- Improve the quality of construction projects
- Improved accuracy
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced costs
- Better risk management
- Improve collaboration between workers, vendors, contractors, and government
- Build faster
- Improve development of housing affordability
- Incorporating AI, Automation and Robotics
- Help in predicting when equipment maintenance will be required
- Helping equipment to communicate with vendors
- Add to that IofT which helps to make more knowledgeable equipment management
- More virtual and augmented reality used to practice, visualize, and plan construction
- New workers will be trained to work with robots and fix robots
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) systems will likely be more sophisticated for every possible user like it could inform of errors / non-code design
What are some potential drawbacks of AI in construction?
Some potential drawbacks of AI and robotics in construction include the high cost of implementation, the need for specialized training and expertise, and the risk of job displacement for workers whose tasks are automated. There is also concern that AI could be susceptible to errors that could impact the quality and safety of construction projects. In our opinion, the error could be more sever if proper checks are not in place.
How can construction companies stay up-to-date on the latest AI trends?
Companies can work with AI vendors, educators and consultants to develop customized solutions that meet their specific needs and goals. Construction companies can also stay up-to-date on the latest AI trends by attending industry events and conferences, networking with other professionals in the field, and investing in ongoing education and training for their employees.
AI & RETAIL
In today’s highly competitive retail industry, businesses are increasingly relying on artificial intelligence (AI) to streamline operations, enhance customer experiences, and drive growth via back-end and little front facing. But with the introduction of tools like ChatGPT, we could see more sophisticated customer / enterprise tools. But what might happen in the next few years might be consumption of physical goods will drop due to drop in Jones effect, no more shopping dopamine, and new social norms. Yet, AI will be useful in retail.
- AI-powered computer vision and image recognition technology are being used by retailers for a variety of applications
- AI for inventory management
- AI for fraud detection
- AI for security monitoring.
- AI is being used to enhance the customer experience
- AI powered recommendation engines will become better
- AI powered virtual assistants
- AI powered customer service and support
- AI can process returns and exchanges by assessing returns faster
- AI could resolve customer complaints faster
- AI supply chain optimization
- AI intelligent pricing and promotion optimization
- AI, drones, plus robots could increase automated warehouse management and delivery
- AI can create, distribute, optimize marketing faster
- AI secure authentication and digital fraud detection
Challenges for AI adoption in the Retail Sector?
- Data quality and integration issues
- Skills gap and talent acquisition
- Ethical and legal implications of AI
The future of more AI in retail is bright. However more healthy practices and standard must keep up with the changing technology. There may be push back by customers if the tactics become creepy, insecure or intrusive.
AI & REAL ESTATE
Artificial intelligence (AI) has been gaining momentum. Even our common tools like email, word processors, spreadsheets, real estate listings, etc are incorporating more AI. Real estate industry is no exception. Professionals, agents, investors, governments will have ability to analyze vast amounts of data and automate complex tasks,
- New real estate offering, design, financing, lawyers, accountant, smart devices. property maintenance systems.
- It’s going to be exciting, rewarding and terrifying
- The integration of AI in this industry can enhance the efficiency of operations and improve the overall customer / buying / selling / renting experience.
- AI could make the process less human involvement
- AI smart devises plus robots can provide convenience, security, comfort and energy efficiency.
- AI & robotic systems can learn from the behavior of family members, guest, owners by setting to a customized experience
- AI-enabled Home Automation Systems
- AI-powered Security Systems
- AI in property management and maintenance
- Applications of AI in facility management
- Predictive analytic can help real estate agents and investors make informed decisions about buying and selling properties.
- AI can help in optimizing their marketing strategies
- AI-powered CRMs can provide personalized experiences for customers by analyzing their preferences
Opportunities and Challenges of AI in Real Estate?
- If the wrong data is used it could produce bad insights
- If consent is not sought in regards to information, could hurt their profession.
- As AI continues to evolve and mature, we can expect to see more innovative applications in real estate.
AI & SERVICE INDUSTRIES
Now we explore the overall service industries. The is an area the team at MBHVIM truly enjoy. The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in the service industry will continue to gain significant momentum. However, as with any technology, there are still challenges to overcome and lots of ethical considerations to address.
- Difficulty in scaling service operations while maintaining high levels of quality with AI
- Businesses need to weigh their approach in regards to up-skilling & eliminate roles.
- They need to think about a world if job replacements doesn’t amount to much in a region.
- Certain drive-thru roles may be eliminated and less people needed
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a technology that enables machines to automate repetitive and rule-based tasks.
- AI has the potential to create new opportunities
- Adoption may be slow
- Cost savings or not
- Implementation may be very complicated or not
- Labor Unions may fight back or more may be formed
Tip For Service Industry
To successfully implement AI in the service, professional service industry, companies need to carefully consider their strategy and approach before. Here are some key considerations:
- Assess what you have and what talent do you have or need
- What’s your current readiness
- Identify areas where AI & robotics could have the biggest impact
- Get test feedback and concerns
- Does it meet standard, values, positioning, what are the collateral damage
- Where do you get your data
- Are there any legal checks
- ***A more detail for how to implement AI in the service industry is coming. Contact Us and we’ll email a PDF document
KEEP IN MIND THE IMPACT OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION & FUTURE
[The Industrial Revolution marked a significant turning point in human history, changing the way individuals and communities lived and worked. On one hand, the rise of factories and mass production led to an increase in job opportunities for people moving from rural areas to urban centers. However, these jobs were often low paying and dangerous, leaving many struggling to make ends meet. The shift towards automation also meant businesses could produce goods at a faster rate, but it came with social consequences as smaller craft industries died out. Moreover, the move away from cottage industries saw individuals losing their independence as they became cogs in big machines producing identical goods. Despite the challenges faced by workers during this time, the industrial revolution created new communities of people who shared a common identity – that of being factory workers or industrial laborers.] – A.I. Content Generator
Not sure how to get more women, men, minorities, young, old, blacks, hispanics, Africans. poor, rich, disenfranchised, LGBTA, non-tech, businesses and so one may be aware of the changes coming with Artificial Intelligence. We hope many sit down at the computer via YOUTUBE and learn about Industrial Revolutions, History of The Computer, Robotics, and how technology impacts society and economies locally-globally.
MORE FREE AI TOOLS
- ChatGPT 4: An Ask-It-All AI Chatbot
- Midjourney: AI Tool To Create Fascinating Art
- GFP-GAN: Image Restoration Tool
- Dall-E 2: AI Image Generator
- Lumen5: AI Video Generator
- Brandmark.io: Generate Brandnames Using AI
- Riffusion: AI Beat Generator
- Copy.ai: Free AI Copywriting Tool For High-Quality Content
- Talk to Books: AI Tool to Interact With Books
- Replika AI: An AI Friend You Can Talk to
- Point-E: Create 3D Models
- Notion.ai: AI Copywriting Tool
- LALAL.AI – Audio Stem Splitter
- DeepBeat: AI Rap Lyrics Generator
- Excel Formula Bot: AI tool to Generate Formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Deep Nostalgia: Animate Old Images of Family
- Namelix: AI Business Name Generator
- Fireflies.ai: AI tool to Generate Notes From Your Meetings
- Magic Eraser: AI Object Remover
- Fontjoy: AI Tool to Create Font Combinations